The 315-080 annunciator is a compact, backlit, 80-character LCD fire annunciator
that mimics the Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) display. It provides system status
indicators for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silenced conditions.
The 315-080 and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface
employing the Repeater-Bus communication format. Connected devices are
powered, via two additional wires, by either the host FACP or a remote UL-listed,
filtered power supply.
The 315-080 displays English-language text of system point informa-tion
including device type, zone, independent point alarm, trouble or supervisory status,
as well as any custom alpha labels programmed into the control panel. It includes
control switches for remote control of critical system functions. (A keyswitch
prevents unauthorized operation of the control switches.)
Up to eight 315-080 repeaters may be connected to the Repeater-Bus of each
FACP. No programming is required, which saves time during system
Controls and Indicators
• AC Power
• Alarm Silenced
Controls and Indicators
• Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th Edition
• Backlit 80-character LCD display(20 characters x 4 lines)
• Mimics all display information from the host panel
• Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, and Reset
• Control switches can be independently enabled or disabled at the FACP
• Keyswitch enables/disables control switches and mechanically locks annunciator enclosure
• Keyswitch can be enabled or disabled at the FACP
• Enclosure supervised for tamper
• System status LEDs for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silence
• Local sounder can be enabled or disabled at the FACP
• 315-080 connects to the Repeater-Bus terminal on the FACP and requires minimal panel programming
• Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble, supervisory, zone, and custom alpha labels
• Time and date display field
• Surface mount directly to wall or to single, double, or 4” square electrical box
• Semi-flush mount to single, double, or 4” square electrical box. Use ANNSB80KIT for angled view mounting
• Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,800 m) from the panel
• Backlight turns off during AC loss to conserve battery power but will turn back on if an alarm condition occurs
• May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supply (requires 24 VDC)
• Up to eight 315-080 repeaters can be connected on the RS485 Repeater-Bus 80-Character Serial LCD
• Powering the devices on the Repeater-Bus from auxiliary power supply The Repeater-Bus can be powered by an auxiliary power supply when the maximum number of Repeater-Bus devices exceeds the Repeater-Bus power requirements. See the FACP manual for more information.
• Repeater-Bus Devic e Addressing Each Repeater-Bus device requires a unique address (ID Number) in order to communicate with the FACP. A maximum of 8 devices can be connected to the FACP Repeater-Bus communication circuit. See the FACP manual for more information.
• Wire Requirements: Communications Circuit The 315-080 connects to the FACP Repeater-Bus communications cir-cuit. To determine the type of wire and the maximum wiring distance that can be used with FACP Repeater-Bus accessory modules, it is necessaryto calculate the total worst case current draw for all modules on a single 4-conductor bus. The total worst case current draw is calculated by adding the individual worst case currents for each module
• Wire Requirements: Power Circuit – 14 to 18 AWG (0.75 – 2.08 mm2) wire for 24 VDC power circuit is acceptable. Power wire distance limitation is set by 1.2 volt maximum line drop form source to end of circuit. – All connections are power-limited and supervised. –
A maximum of eight 315-080 repeater modules may be connected to this circuit.
Agency Listings and Approvals
The listings and approvals below apply to the 315- 040. n some cases, certain modules may not be listed by certain approval agen-cies, or listing may be in process. Consult factory for latest listing status.
• UL Listed: S36108
• 315-080: Red 80 character LCD Annunciator
Share this product