HM-DMMI-UL is a standard-sized module (typically mounts to a 4”/10.16 cm square box) that supervises Class B circuit of dry contact input devices.
The HM-DMMI-UL Monitor Module is intended for use in intelligent, two-wire systems, where the individual address of each module is selected using the built-in rotary switches. It provides either a two-wire or four-wire fault-tolerant Initiating Device Circuit (IDC) for normally open, contact fire alarm and supervisory devices. The module has a panel-controlled LED indicator.
Monitor a zone of four-wire smoke detectors, manual fire alarm pull stations, waterflow devices, or other
normally open, drycontact alarm activation devices. Use it to monitor normally-open supervisory devices with special supervisory indication at the control panel. The monitored circuit may be wired as an NFPA (Class B) Initiating Device Circuit. A 47K Ohm end of line resistor (provided) terminates the Class B circuit.
Each HM-DMMI-UL uses one of the available module addresses on an SLC loop. It responds to regular polls from the control panel and reports its type and the status (open/normal/short) of its Initiating Device Circuit (IDC). A flashing LED indicates that the module communicates with the control panel. The LED steadily illuminates when an alarm starts (subject to current loop limitations).
• Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the control panel
• Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. No additional power required
• High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for easy wiring
• Direct-dial entry of address: 61-99 for models SMX and STX
• LED flashes during normal operation and steadily illuminates to indicate alarm
Share this product